Motorized Vehicle Permit

A license is required of any person who owns and operates a recreational motor vehicle on public property, as allowed by City Code. Permits shall be applied for and issued to the owner. Permit fee is due at the time of application

For the purpose of this license, a recreation motor vehicle is considered to be the following:

Golf Carts
Electric Personal Assistive Mobilitiy Device
Neighborhood Electric Vehicle
Motorized Foot Scoot
Motorized Bycicle
Medium Speed Electric Vehicles



Information related to Recreational Motor Vehicles can be found in the City of Delano City Code, Chapter 7 - Traffic and Parking. License holders are required to be familiar with the provisions of this chapter, and with applicable Minnesotat Statutes and federal regulations


Motorized Recreational Vehicle Permit Application
Permit Fee


Staff Contact

Amy Matter | Administrative Assistant | 763-972-0563