Charitable Gambling

Any organization eligible under State law to conduct lawful gambling may do so only after applying for and receiving a license from the State Charitable Gambling Control Board after approval of the Council or, if exempt from State licensing, after applying for and receiving a permit from the Council.

Chapter 4 - Public Protection and General Licensing - Section 412.01

Charitable Gambling Application:

Questions regarding Charitable Gambling within the City of Delano:
Paula Bauman, Administrative Services Coordinator
P: 763-972-4420
F: 763-972-